Thursday, December 27, 2012

Need a Lawyer in Tennessee That WIll Sue the State ..... Evidently LOTS of People Have the Same Problem. Is it Too Much Corruption or are the Lawyers Scared?


Anthony, 


Do you think ALL Americans should have access to the same Constitutional rights?


Sir, I've just connected the NISSAN CEO to CIA Drug Trafficking....  

http://nissanwhistleblower.blogspot.com/2012/12/carlos-ghosn-needs-to-testify-under.html
It's not a joke sadly Carlos Ghosn is one of the "creepy" people. He should go to jail for what he's done for society.  I wonder if the American constitution will protect hi ( a foreigner with lots of money) more than it did me.  I did NOT get a fair trial in Tennessee.

I'm seeking a lawyer in Tennessee that will represent me to the best of their ability.  Please call me if you have a referral.


Have a Great Day!

Sharyn Bovat
615-944-7599



Message to -Kim Helper the Williamson County DA: A NISSAN Employee contacted me in the summer of 2010.  They told me that the security tape showing my arrest was destroyed (wiped clean)  I asked my lawyer numerous time to ask for that tape.

Prior to asking him I was representing myself & I spoke to the pregnant woman ADA that was handling the case. She refused to return my calls.  I was told over and over again I had to have a lawyer but none would work for me. It was a miracle when representing myself Judge Nations dropped the "email" stalking/harassment charge in the summer of 2010.  Joe Baugh invited me for coffee after that.  I guess I should have gone.  Instead I made the mistake of trusting the courts.  In Tennessee they have proven to not be fair & justice is not equal to all. I did have to represent myself during the jury trial. Two days before I got a call that my lawyer was "laying down" he was not going to defend me to the best of his ability.  I did not want to believe it but during the pre trial motion hearing he made little effort on witnesses that would have vindicated me.  Robbie Beal quashed most of them.

I did use the lawyer as an advisor during the trial.

After I the 2nd stalking charge (the 3rd arrest) was dropped I tried to find a different lawyer to do a malicious prosecution case. I have it documented that none would "touch" it.  Then this summer I retained the lawyer that advised me during the jury trial he said I had an simple case.... it was a clean cut.

From day "I" I wanted him to file against the state and NISSAN.  BOTH are responsible for the malicious prosecution of me.  To this day the lawyer has not filed against the state and the statue of limitations expire in a month,

It's been communicated to me that NISSAN lawyers are dragging this out on purpose.   That scares me.  The abuse I've suffered is extreme.   I will file against the state myself.

Other people that have been abused in the courts have told me similar stories about lawyers not wanting to sue the state for jailing people with "no cause" or based on Good Ole Boy warrants.  It's just sad.

The good news is that due to the deception the statue of limitations should be extended.  That way justice for me and my child might actually happen in Tennessee.

Click Here to Read Letter to Sharyn's Lawyer Kline Preston:  
He did NOT Tell Her That His Brother was the TOP Lawyer for the CIA. Sharyn had told him in 2010 that she was fighting charges because of her CIA past.  

Back to the tape: I have documented that I requested the tape multiple times  It was never provided.  I will use that as just one example on WHY I should get a new trial.  My 1st time misdemeanor trial with a maximum fine of $50

The security tape would show how many police were in the building and also my demeanor.  I was calmly sitting on the couch.  I've heard that NISSAN executives have slandered me and I want the truth exposed.  Did YOU ever get the tape?  NISSAN is a large company the police knew they have security camera's why did they not insist on getting a copy.  Why did you not insist.   The only person looking out for me was me and NOBODY in Tennessee would listen to me.

I'm going to show that something is not kosher in this state and ya'll deserve your title.






  1. Sharyn bovat News, Videos, Reviews and Gossip - Jalopnik

    jalopnik.com/sharyn-bovat/
    Justin Hyde
    by Justin Hyde - in 409 Google+ circles - More by Justin Hyde
    Oct 5, 2010 – Sharyn Bovat was hired by Nissan North America in January 2009 to help relocate corporate executives, a job she had done as an outside...



Mar 22, 2012
Too Many "Red Flags" How Could they Continue to Employ David Butler if He Wanted to Date the 2nd Biggest Threat to NISSAN's Corportate Security. From: mawsebw@comcast.net. Date: Sun, 15 Aug 2010 22:36:03 +0000 ...
Nov 20, 2012
(His name is David Butler). ONLY after the July 7th 2010 arrest did NISSAN Motors put a forward by rule on emails to the Japanese address of Mr. Tavares. He NEVER shared any emails sent to that address until the forward ...

No comments:

Post a Comment